Monday, February 20, 2012

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog. This site is dedicated to helping people create lives with more Love, Joy, Enthusiasm, Satisfaction and Success. I welcome your comments, questions and suggestions for future topics. Stay tuned and be sure to check back on a regular basis.

I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with more than 25 years of professional experience in helping people. In addition to my private practice with families, individuals and couples I also have specialized training and experience dealing with emotional trauma (EMDR Levels 1 and 11), stress management, chronic pain management, chemical dependency, and clinical hypnosis. I have been an instructor for medical students preparing for national board exams and an instructor, at the college level in Human Services in Southern California, where I live. I have presented training programs for corporations, government agencies, schools, and professional associations since 1989. The main focus of those presentations has been on variations of two main topics: Successfully Coping With Change; and Men and Women - How to Understand Each Other. For much of my life, I have also been interested in spirituality and metaphysics. My study in this area, especially over the past eighteen years has added a greater perspective to my understanding of people and I continue to incorporate these insights in my work

Like most blogs, each writing is posted above the previous one. If you scroll down or search the archives you will discover that many of these posts are in sequence and build upon each other. Some are excerpts from forthcoming books. Many people tell me that they find very useful and practical information presented in a clear and accessible writing style. I hope you find all of them both interesting and helpful and I welcome your comments.

No comments: